View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 10:56 AM   #13
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Congrats to your Pistons C! I can't even talk bad about them because they are doing way better than any other team out here.

But I'm really because my Sixers beat them Lakers last night! It was very close at the end though. 76ers - 85 Lakers - 81. Kobe only had 17 points, 7 out of 27 shooting! That's just bad. We stayed on Kobe's toes! Iverson did pretty good, 34 points, 10 out of 23 shooting. He got most of his points from the free throw line.

Tell me how did the Wizards beat the Supersonics.....137-96?! I couldn't believe that score! What happen to the Sonics being good like they were last season? Ray Allen had a bad shooting night. That's not like him. That was just straight up embarrassing!