View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 07:19 PM   #12
n8tivechick
Jinglin fool...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
n8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond reputen8tivechick has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G
No submissions yet! Anyone interested.
Paul, I am definitely interested and I am sure that Summer June is also. I as far what I am doing, I am waiting closer to the cut off date to post my nomination, mainly because I don't want to be the first one to set the example for the other nominees to beat in my "essay" (don't know what else to call it. ) I think that that might be the reason for the others not posting yet also... But I am VERY interested in it still so PLEASE do not close this contest. I will post sooner if you are thinking about changing the date or anything...

Keep me posted!

~Kelli

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!
n8tivechick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook