View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 11:02 PM   #16
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Every coupla months or so this subject comes up.

People like to bicker, I guess.
No kidding!

Seems to me...If you claim NC Tuscarora, you should be focusing your energy, at the least, towards State recognition. Because, if you ever gain state recognition, you'll be sitting at the same table with the Lumbees, Haliwas, Waccamaws and the other tribes of NC.

This isn't my argument,so I have nothing to add, for or against. However, I have worked with many of the Indian leaders in NC politics, including James Hardin, Bruce Jones, Greg Richardson and many of the Tribal directors. They are/were some of the best people I've met.

P.S. I've also worked with Wes White. For some reason, he reminded me of the old hippies in California.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook