View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #22
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wow, what a horrible lost on Saturday for my Sixers. How the HELL did they lose to the Knick?! I'm still sitting here crying about that game. It must be some curse on my city...Philly teams just can't win!

Now we drop down to .500....7-7 record. Still holding on to the #1 spot in the Atlantic Division & #3 overall for the East. Uuuhhhh....I am so mad!

Good Luck to the Mavericks!....that's for you, LakotaTexan. And C, it's good to see that the Pistons are still going strong!