View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:58 PM   #24
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
If they don't want to wear a suit, then let them go find another job, like selling crack, or working at Mickey Dee's.
Some people are so ungrateful on what they have. I can send them my sleeve off my, "issued, just this year" digital pattern Army Combat Uniform to wipe away their tears...I just need to know which sleeve? Left or Right? Maybe both sleeves...The NBA has alot of crybabies in its ranks.
....Yeah, maybe you should give them both and maybe they would shut up & play the damn game!

You know, some of these NBA players get on my last nerve because, they are sittinh here making big azz bucks(more than I could ever handle) and they are still sitting up here & complaining about the smallest things. You're right, the NBA do have a bunch of big crybabies!