View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 07:09 PM   #27
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You know, my Sixers don't even need to be called that. They're more like the "ixers!" LOL. Maybe they will come to their senses & get back on track...hopefully they will because it seems like New Jersey is about to take the lead as #1 in the Atlantic Division. Come on Sixers, PICK UP THE PACE!!

Ok, on the lighter note....we all know that the "Beast in the East" are the Pistons. No doubt about that one. So who's the "Best in the West?" I'll leave that up to all you West Coast lovers....lol. But if I had to pick, it would definitely be San Antonio...the defending Champions!!

Anyone start voting for the 2006 NBA All-Star Game? Remember ballots are open from til' January. Balloting will officially close on January 22, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET....so get start voting now on: http://www.nba.com especially if you want your favorites to take part this season!