View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 06:36 PM   #29
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hmmm 12-2..and best record in the NBA....GO PISTONS.....
First, we 'cut down' the NETS...memo to Jason Kidd....that brown round thing is supposed to go THRU the hoop... you are in danger of qualifying for a new endorsement...no, not shoes, as poster boy for the BRICK-LAYERS union! Then, the return of Mr. Larry Brown...who as you may know, coached Detroit the last couple years...but overall, has moved around as much as a homeless person in winter in Detroit. This guy makes Heidi Fleiss look stable! but the Pistons did win a title while he coached....despite his complete lack of any offensive strategy...and 'it's all about me' attitude.
Why does the NBA always recycle the same sorry *** old coaches...over and over...???
And also.....since nobody seems to ever vote for Richard 'Rip' Hamilton or Chauncey Billups for the all-star team...guess they're not playing well....yeah uh huh....
After 14 games, the cream is starting to rise....Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas, but kudos to Golden State...and OMG! the L.A> Clippers!!!!!!.....sorry Jack Nicholson/Dyan Cannon...and crew....the Lakers are now the puddles....hey Kobe...it's NOT how many shots, it's shot percentage.....you are in danger of becoming a proverbial 'black hole' where the ball goes in to you...but NOTHING ever comes out...
Memo to Bill Walton....you are the WORST basketball announcer ever! the trick is knowing who will win AHEAD of when the game ends...and being able to FORESEE strategies, etc....PRIOR to when they happen....oh yeah, a little humor never hurts, or overall knowledge of the game/league either! And all this time, I never thought anybody could make Brent Musburger seem professional....
Stay tuned hoopsters! about after 40 or so games...it gets REALLY interesting....and I still hope Amare Stoudamire can return healthy....this guy is impossible to defend one on one...and very entertaining to watch....if he comes all the way back..the Suns will rise...but still can't overcome San Antonio...though...
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook