View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 01:03 PM   #32
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok, should I just give up now or wait until they're really down in the dumps?! I just don't understand my Sixers!! Why can't they just win some games?! I'm still stuck on the fact that they loss to the Hornets! How can you lose to the Hornets?! I thought my Ixers...lol....was gonna be good this season?! Well, I guess me & the rest of the Philadelphia city was fooled. 8-10 record...still first in the Atlantic Division & still #3 in the Eastern Conference but we are hanging by a strand of thread. This is not the way I hoped this season to be. They better pick up the pace or I might have to take a little trip down to the Wachovia Center & do a little protesting.....NO DEFENSE, NO WINNING!!!

Wow, Detroit's got it made!! They are really on the roll! 13-2 record, still #1 on the East, I'm really liking this team. This is the way a team should play!! This is what you call, "Pure Team Work!" Maybe the Sixers should take some lessons from the Pistons. C, I know you're real happy right now!! GO PISTONS!!!

I'm really liking the Western Conference as well. Ok, we all know that San Antonio would be leading the pack so there is no argument there. But I really shocked that the Clippers are still going strong. 11-5 record...the best I've seen from them in ages. And what about them Golden State Warrior?! 12-6 record...I really didn't expect that from this team either. Really gotta give them some credit. Jason Richardson & Baron Davis are playing some really good basketball right now. GO WARRIORS!!!

Last edited by *CherokeeTears*; 12-04-2005 at 02:51 PM..
*Mystic* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook