View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:20 PM   #34
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
THIS JUST IN: (courtesy of NBA.com)
"Kobe Bryant, who is second in the NBA in scoring but averages better than 29 shots per game, scored 29 points on just 9-of-30 shooting. However, his aggression on offense helped the Lakers improve to 4-0 all-time against the Bobcats".
Now THAT'S putting a positive spin on abyssmal shooting! who the hell wrote this, Kobe himself?? 9-30.....less than 33%...yeah THAT'S aggressive..... but they did beat those awesome Bobcats by 1 though....so his stellar shooting paid off.....
ALL TOGETHER NOW: THIS IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!

....Ok, this is definitely my laugh of the day! You have gots be to kidding me?! I don't even know how to respond this story. Now it's really got me thinking did Kobe write this himself? Yeah, whatever Kobe...you know, I really can't stand this dude!

Like you said C, THIS IS A "TEAM" SPORT!! Maybe I should say that during my Sixers protest so it could flow through their thick heads! Iverson is not the whole damn team!! The others gotta step up to the plate now or NEVER!