Waccamawson
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Waccamawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Mrs. Holley

Linda,

Yes you do absolutely amazing work. I have a picture of that saddle and some of your other horse gear saved on my 'puter. Any time I decide I would like to try a beaded bridle or something along those lines, I look at your pic's and decide I need a lot more practice first. LOL.

About the tipi liner. I don't know and I am sure that you have MUCH more experience than me but, we just could not get anything to work out right with out our liner. There could be all sorts of reasons why though and if you say you don't need it I believe you. I don't remember a lot about the experience except that the folks in the tipi with the liner had a much more enjoyable time. But where the tipi is set up etc. has a lot to do with how it performs. Also you can be sure that at that time none of us had any experience with tipis other than a little reading and had problems with rain and the smoke flaps etc.

I am looking for a lodge at the moment and am putting back 1 out of every 5 hides I do to make my own hide tipi cover. Wish me luck! (and patience)

Walk Easy

ps: i am sorry about the quote you posted from me. i actually have heard someone say this before and can't claim it. however after re-reading it i can tell you that my white half is very much offended. lol
Waccamawson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook