View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:00 AM   #43
*Mystic*
*Mystic Paradise*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok, I haven't been in here in awhile but I had to come in today to give the Pistons their props! It's very hard for me to hate on this team this year. They're playing the best basketball right now! Them Pistons crushed the defending world champs on Christmas day! I usually go with Spurs but the way they were playing...I had to make a switch. They were horrible! Very disappointing. They seriously deserved that loss! GO PISTONS!!

How about that Lakers vs. Heat game? What can I say about that game?! That game kept me on the edge of my seat from the opening tip to last few seconds. Them Lakers got shut down again! Good for them! What made me laugh was definitely during the opening tip, Shaq played Kobe!! HAHA...no hand shake...just a little smile! Way too funny! That's right Shaq..you don't have to show that sorry azz Kobe no love if you don't want too! Although I do kinda think their little feud is getting old but it's sure as hell fun to watch.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I do recall Kobe sitting on ESPN saying that he was gonna drop 60+ points on the Heat too?....hhhhmmmm...looks like that didn't happen! Damn Fool! If he think the Heat's defense was gonna let him explode like that, he had another thing coming. I see he didn't get to the free throw line 25 times either...haha..this boy just cracks me up! Kobe you're nothing but a joke!

But once again, C...congrats to your Pistons!!

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR HOLIDAY!!!