View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 06:41 PM   #47
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Yes, I know it was a joke. That's the problem.
Anyone who reads this would think that there's no such thing as Indian priests who do confessions for sinners such as myself. Aye.
lol my original point was(in keeping with this thread) that non ndn's copy us and pose as our Holy People...so i wondered what they would think if we did that back...and to make a blanket statement such as "You got the wrong idea that all Indian people who live on the rez are tradish. Not so. Make a trip sometime. You might learn something.

Ya'll make jokes of something you have never experienced"
that was very funny....and id bet that the number of wannabees posing as medicine people is far far greater that the number of ndn priests or nuns

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook