View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 04:51 PM   #63
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat
well my opinion I really don't think this post was suppose to be about religion but it always comes down to that....anyways I know for a fact that this thread goes something thing like this....first off this is how we cater to these non ndns and wannabe's. We are forced to see 3 older museums being closed Anadarko (Kiowa), Browning( Sioux, and a montana museum, these are federal funded museums The money that will be taken from these museums is presently being ear marked for law enforcment. To fight indian arts and crafts conterfeiting....DO TO ALL FRAUDS AND FAKES now we as native people wanting to see and know that our grandparents and elders legency live on. we have to suffer. It is being taken away from us because people can't be proud of their own heritage..Its not all about religion but like I said it aways ends up there.. I feel we have others things to deal with besides just religion.
Ok maybe we should make a distinction on some of these folks from the wannabes (who really feel they are native because of one ancestor or because of self esteem or whatever) to the new age frauds and charlatans. You know, the one's who want the spirituality from the one's who just see us as some kind of cash cow that they can harness. The latter I can't call wannabes cause they are'nt really wanting to be indians, just want to take advantage of the wannabes and those searching for something more in their lives. I despise those kind intensely.