View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #65
chickendad
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
chickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I think I was misunderstood when I said to accept. I don't mean to accept and whatevery you accepted is law. If someone were to come up to me and say they were a Native Chief, Healer, whatever, I would accept that they say so and who am I to judge. That doesn't mean they are. Accept to avoid hate, but don't be mislead. As a soldier who has fought in combat, I must follow orders from some who don't really know what their doing, but I must because I'm a soldier. I will make adjustments to accomplish the mission and keep my soldiers safe. Native Americans have always had War Chiefs, Tribal Chiefs, Healers, Honored Elders who lead. We accept their advice. Two key words, ADVICE and ACCEPT. But no where were their words really law. We can accept what they say but we are free to follow our own heart. If someone claims something, accept, but until your heart tells you something else. You don't have to call anyone a liar. You don't have to follow, listen, or obey. Each person is only responsible to and for themselves. Follow your heart. Live in peace with others and within yourself. Some of this seems to be from jealousy. Some Full Bloods don't seem to want us Mixed Bloods to become part of the Greater Circle. A house devided against itself can not stand. Our strenght lies in unity and acceptance of each other. Check the news, other ethic groups have more say in this country than us because we can't seem to come together. Think about it.
chickendad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook