View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 10:06 PM   #76
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
These guys started out even as far back as the sixties when the Hippies were exploring other cultures and religions to find their higher calling, purpose.. whatever. It's just that now with people wanting to be healthy and unstressed and finding no purpose in life, or wanting a new purpose... they will seek out anything that says they are peaceful. And some of these guys are very convinceing .. especially to those that don't know jack squat... some even believe in their own bull.

I like sharing my culture and stories and history of my people.. and especially crafts.. but I hate that guys like this make me think twice or more all the time about who i talk to less they take it and turn it into something for themselves for profit or whatever. And I used to like to learn of other's religions, beliefs, ways.. but now I'm afraid to ask others about them but I'm more afraid to offend by not knowing and saying something wrong.
i dont like it when non ndn's tell me that im wrong lol had a woman tell me i was wrong for calling myself indian said it was "native american"

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook