View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:16 PM   #77
hywalker
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by unegatowodi
Fixing this problem is going to take a lot more than one white guy like me who tries to be responsible.
I know i threw a rather convoluted statement/question out to start this thread but between the second half of blackbear "one's who just see us as some kind of cash cow that they can harness. The latter I can't call wannabes cause they are'nt really wanting to be indians, just want to take advantage of the wannabes and those searching for something more in their lives. I despise those kind intensely."
and the quote I used from unegatowodi sums it up best what I'm truly driving at. Some form of Native awareness program needs to go on in these non native areas, of course that will run into all sorts of problem in definition so i throw my hands in the air lol. (now i got a craving for popcorn lmao)