View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #62
Joe G
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok Hoopsters....i Saw Miami Defeat The Pistons...kudos To D Wade....that Performance Was More Impressive Than Kobe's 81 Pts...dwade Did It W/ The Game On The Line..and Against A Pretty Fair Defensive Team To Boot...how In The Hell Did He Wind Up At Marquette???
But With An Allstar Performance By Dwade...they Still Only Won By 2 On A Last Couple Seconds Shot...
Detroit/san Antonio And Dallas/phoenix Still Look Tops To Me...and Detroit San Antonio Will Go At It Again In The Championship...barring Injuries.
How About Ben Wallce Trying To Play One On One Against Shaq?? Looked Like The Best Of The World Wrestling Shows...but When It Counts...shaq Can't Get Back On Defense..and If Teams Push The Ball..he's A Lot Less Effective...he's Murder In The Low Post When Set Up Tho...puts Those Huge Hips On Ya....you Fly Away, And He Does A Dunk...
And San Antonio Is So Much Better When Manu Is Healthy..he's One Of The Best Wing Men In The Game Today.....
Well Almost All Star Time...should Be Interesting
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook