View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #5
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacO5000
What do you think you you see non native singers?

I have seen some and they didn't have the feel of an NDN singer lack the soul... what do ya think bout that? is it cool if they can jam? Have you seen some good ones?
Taco,

We have one guy from the midwest who we pick-up when we head east. This guy is not Indian. He has blonde hair but can pack a whollup! He's my bro.

He has sung with our drum group and represented well at the powwow in LeRoy, Illinois, that you and I were at. He has also sung with us at the Mohegan Sun Powwow CT, Hinkley MN, Winnipeg MAN, U of Michigan powwow and Memphis TN and a bunch of smaller dances.

My bro is good and doesn't mess up, when its time to produce.