View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Old way. Period. I try to get ahold of a recording and then search for lyrics amoung other singers, then translate it, so I know what I am singing. I should state that I never sing a song without permission and that I was raised to stick to the old ways, only..
I agree. Songs were made a certain way, to mean certain things, and as we all know any given language has enough dialects in itself to create an entirley diferent language. So one word could mean good, and then be mispronounced as a word that means somthing bad. But not as much that as, when the composers made those songs, them old ones put a certain feeling into that song, and if we lose that, we lose the song in whole. There were events that happened that caused them old ones to make these songs. And when they hear their songs sung right, they feel it. Them songs bring them old ones back to life.