View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 10:17 AM   #18
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Exclamation

Quote:
I've gone to two pow wows in Alabama, and they were the worst bunch of crap I've ever seen LOL I'll never go back...I'm not just talking about their pow wows...I mean the whole state...couldn't pay me...too redneck...too backward...too confederate flaggy LOL Yeah, Alabama sucks!

dam guy you're cold blooded. lol. That's how you feel though. But see I know these alabama guyz and there ok. but I can't stand how the boyscouts have all those rules. It's ridiculous. Everytime they leave the drum you have to SIGN IN AND OUT? What kinda bs is that? I mean you guyz can't expect to get any respect with that. Just get used to it, because as long as your with that boyscout stuff, yall are gonna get ragged. That's just the way it is. And maybe a couple in the group got a voice, but yall still got a long way to go, before people will start calling you ndn. And it's not gonna happen while you have a dam badge on your shirt...I'm just sayin, I'm not that dark myself, but I have been NdN for the last 17 years. And it's takin me this long to earn what I got and that ain't much. So I think yall need to grow up with this boyscout bs. I think it's rather immature myself. But this aint an attack, so don't come back with a defense.

Last edited by suthernwaterbird; 02-15-2006 at 10:20 AM..
suthernwaterbird is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook