View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #2
Kio-Manche
a.k.a Numunu1971

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, the first benefit of the year is in the books. It was a great time. The singers were awesome. The dinner that was served was excellent. There was a good turnout, and I enjoyed seeing old friends, and making new ones.

Driving to Carnegie from Ponca City, my son and I had a great time. It was a nice trip. I did see a lot of the land that has burned over the last few months. It was quite a sight.

After the benefit was over, we went to the Carnegie Pizza Hut and saw some others there.

One thing that struck me about the benefit, was the number of members who participated that were from out of state. I was very impressed with my fellow clan members. It is because of dedication like that, that the Kiowa Gourd Clan is strong in membership and will remain so.