View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 09:00 AM   #2
Eagle Plumes
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
That makes sense...

As I said that makes sence ,and ive seen way tooo many times people walking away after a contest saying thatnks Cuz!Ive even seen other dancers sitting back and guessing who would place and who wouldnt and even the places just going by who is judging, I know it is not like that every where but I have seen it for myself .I have had family members who were asked to judge and if they have a relative contesting they ask not to jude that dance and they pick a person who they think would do a good job and fairly or have the comm do it. At one dance I was asked to judge the princess contest then I found out my niece was going for it so I had thanked the comm for asking me then said I could not and the reason why. She got it and I knew she would and wanted no part of people saying she got it cause I as her Aunti.
Eagle Plumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook