View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #84
LSS
Taskahoi Atsuti

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Warning!!!!

It is obvious that this thread has lost its meaning and has become a "bicker-fest" for whatever reason.

Just to let you know, I am not standing around letting things go by! I have been reading these post...monitoring - something a moderator is suppose to do...and waiting for what has happened to happen. It never seems to fail.

Those who "own" the knowledge will speak "IF" they feel it is the right time "OR" if you are worthy. This is something all people know or "SHOULD KNOW". When it is shared, it is just that...shared, not meant for anyone other than those whom the knowledge was passed to. There, it is to rest within and kept alive. It is only common curteousy to give credit where credit is due.

Personally...I think its safe to say "those who know, don't say & those who don't know, say"! I learned this from a very close elder whom I've come to know and respect. This man views me as one of his equals.

I can sit here and preach to everyone to live by this rule...but when you and your people have experienced the turmoils of "invasion", it is hard to open the protective gates again. The thing about it all is that no matter how hard you argue about the troubles endured, no one will trully understand because they have not "walked a mile in your shoes".

Now lets get back on topic with the original thread. Lets be respectful of everyones opinions and remember the differences between our opinions as created by the environments in which we live. Factual statements are always good. The attacks on people and their credibility will be deleted.

LSS
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook