View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 10:42 PM   #85
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS
It is obvious that this thread has lost its meaning and has become a "bicker-fest" for whatever reason.

Just to let you know, I am not standing around letting things go by! I have been reading these post...monitoring - something a moderator is suppose to do...and waiting for what has happened to happen. It never seems to fail.

Those who "own" the knowledge will speak "IF" they feel it is the right time "OR" if you are worthy. This is something all people know or "SHOULD KNOW". When it is shared, it is just that...shared, not meant for anyone other than those whom the knowledge was passed to. There, it is to rest within and kept alive. It is only common curteousy to give credit where credit is due.

Personally...I think its safe to say "those who know, don't say & those who don't know, say"! I learned this from a very close elder whom I've come to know and respect. This man views me as one of his equals.

I can sit here and preach to everyone to live by this rule...but when you and your people have experienced the turmoils of "invasion", it is hard to open the protective gates again. The thing about it all is that no matter how hard you argue about the troubles endured, no one will trully understand because they have not "walked a mile in your shoes".

Now lets get back on topic with the original thread. Lets be respectful of everyones opinions and remember the differences between our opinions as created by the environments in which we live. Factual statements are always good. The attacks on people and their credibility will be deleted.

LSS
LSS that is NOT fair at all...KK has a right to defend herself from what was said by tipis...what tipis wrote is legal slander and defamation....so tipis was a mod and went and whined and complained...but its cool when she called me a boob for asking what tribe oklahoma is and she was a mod when she did it too....give me a break...and ty for what you said above too...maybe someday "they" will get it but its doubtful
and..we cant challenege a persons credibility? excuse me?????? so then its ok to run around playing ndn ...sorry The Elders Circle has said challenge fakes and wannabees that exploit us...im traditional and if the Elders say to do something I do it...and i will never condone these fakes who run around claiming to be cherokee or adopted sioux or this or that and let ppl think theyre ndn....the old stories are right as always...there will come a generation when indian people will cease to exist...ya its right now .... cuz these fakes n wanna's are trashing and exploiting and corrupting what littles left of us....NOT challenging them is condoning what they do....pretty soon this site will be all wanna's and no ndn's...seems like its getting that way more and more daily

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 03-26-2006 at 12:52 AM..
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook