View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 10:55 PM   #86
hywalker
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
tipi's - It is too bad someone cannot get her facts straight before making false accusations and had to dig thruough all my posts to the the "dirt". . ....................
When Kiowacat joined my LodgeOwners group, she was welcomed in and allowed to state anything she wanted. But it looks like now she only joined to solicit votes to win the crafts contest held on this site........................

This is not an attack, this is getting facts straight.
#1 - the names Kiowakat
#2 - the only thing i see where she went wrong was location of a ndn woman u got the knowledge from.
#3 - kiowakat joined your group because she was informed someone in your group made claim to kiowakat's family. Not, as you so nicely try to trash kiowakat, to solicit votes for the craft contest. Its in your own records that Kiowakat joined your lil group on Feb. 23, 2006 at 1:54 pm, the contest was over at the end of November 2005.
Funny tho. i believe if KK wanted to use personal names she would have, beings their from the same tribe.
One final question to tipi, are you writing a book?
I really hope this is not taken as an attack, i merely want to keep the story straight lss if you feel you have to remove this post i understand but would request that the wrong info be removed from tipi's as well. for saying someone joined another group just to win a contest is not right, specially when they have the join date of kiowakat at their disposal. Which would make her statement malicious in intent.
Sorry if i offended anyone
ps-LMAO plz refrain from calling my wife a racist, she has respect for all cultures, just not culture theives

Last edited by hywalker; 03-25-2006 at 10:57 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook