View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 12:35 AM   #89
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
"I resigned from being a moderator on this site in order to say a few things which I cannot as a moderator. I also informed Paul as to my reasons and the slamming done by this area of talk."
seems you dont know about being a mod much and when you made your slanderous comments you were still listed as a mod...and you made numerous false statements and slammed a few ppl while you were a mod....i think what youre so upset about tipis is that everytime you opened your mouth and tried to be THE expert and posted alot of bs you were called on it and questioned,you were challneged repeatedly tipis cuz you were posting alot of bs.period.the same as you have done to others...but because you think youre the master tipi builder (self proclaimed im sure) and better than ndn's are,you cant deal....and in typical hobbiest wanna fashion you cant deal with not being a legend in your own mind...i also find it interesting that wind in hairs pic was posted and a comment made (and rightly so) but when its a MOD from this site whos challenged then somethings said...very very hypocritical...and looking thru your tipi posts on here i find it interesting that tipis can bend the rules to suit her...saying its ok to sell tipis etc in a topic and not in the trading post like everyone else has to...that good old double standard seems to alive and well when it comes to tipis...its ok for a hobbiest MOD to say what they want and hide under that MOD protection but the same doesnt apply to real ndn's huh.....ish and using an ndn name given to you and posting in on this site under your posts to give yourself further credibility and legitamacy is exploiting the ppl who gave you the name to begin with....if that really happened...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 03-26-2006 at 12:57 AM..
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook