View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 03:20 PM   #183
injunboy
kitozudoto

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
on boarding schools,

i can still smell the smell of lysol and the sting of pine sol in the air. some people smell fresh pine in the air. me i smell goverment kitchens and restroom air.

still i liked my old wool green government blanket and my steel bunkbed. harvey and james kept me laughing way past midnight some nights.. and i think i laughed soo hard into the blankets at night that i just cant let them go.

for all the fun, there was times i wish i were dead. i said hello to my teacher in my tounge and she made me kneel on a broom stick. but she didnt know i closed my eyes, and just prayed... i prayed in my language so hard and soo long she must have thought i was crazy. i didnt cry, i just kneeled there with my eyes closed.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook