View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 02:00 PM   #7
Lapis Queen
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Everything that they did to that poor child should be done to them. A quick death for them isn't justice at all. I just take comfort in the fact that they will get theirs. In this life of the next. There are so many people out here who can't have children that would have loved her immensely. Then there are ____________ (there is no name for them) that would do this to her. My heart hurts for her, but I know that she is in a better place and I would venture to say that she was probably long gone away from here before she physically died. At least that what I pray.

LQ
Lapis Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook