View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 03:08 PM   #18
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
[QUOTE=billyjoejimbob]I was meaning how all white jurys on native cases in the past werent the best thing for the native.

QUOTE]

You know.. I'm not trying to single you out ..and you were trying to be humerous I know, but if I don't tell you how I feel, I'm not being a very good person to you I think and I don't want this to fester or even bother me a little so please take what I say with an open mind and try to understand my point of view, and that I'm not trying to tear up on you...

Thise comment was ignorant and insensitive. You played off stereotyping to make a joke. Stereotyping of not just natives but of whites as well and it did'nt come off the way you hoped, rather it came off that an all native jury would have let him off the hook, and an all white jury would hang him regardless because he's an indian. And also on this particular subject matter .. as sensitive as a child's life, it was in poor taste.

I don't think you are a bad guy or mean to do harm, but maybe just think a little before you make comments/jokes like this please. I know alot of us do it, but I'll take my heat when I do it and learn from it.