View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #19
billyjoejimbob
Fat Singer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
As my line stated "Not to joke about it..." The post wasnt meant as a, just something to ease up everyones feelings. Thats my nature, I dont like to see people sad.

I didnt imply that a native jury would let them off, no freaking way, that is just my way to say that they should get the worst punishment. Stereotyping white people works becuase it is usually true, you know that. I think ANY jury would put them away.

in all, im not trying to change the thread into a platform for people to campaign for a harsh sentence, just trying to do what I do, ease the pain.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook