View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 05:56 PM   #11
hywalker
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
well i hope the interest in getting the lumbee and navajo vote will spread. being a union member i am heavy on the right to vote (not sure how much of voting is part of a fairy tale tho) and b4 i met my wife i never met anyone with a reason not too vote. i do hold on to the belief that my vote counts (last 2 pres elections has me questioning my belief), maybe its wishful thinkin but i keep thinking the stronger the race is represented in registered voters the better chances u have of changing laws and such. k will stop there , i feel a word ramble coming on

ps i did get her to vote in one election. only cause a good friend was running for alderman and helped persuade her, he didnt win btw lol. she didnt feel good about it tho and dropped it like a bad habbit the day after she voted.

and personally i think our votes count on state level, reps congressmen , govenors, and passing state laws. i have a feeling we dont do more than give our opinion on president and many of the federal laws.

(see ^ ramble lol)

Last edited by hywalker; 03-31-2006 at 06:00 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook