View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 06:21 PM   #12
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hywalker
well i hope the interest in getting the lumbee and navajo vote will spread. being a union member i am heavy on the right to vote (not sure how much of voting is part of a fairy tale tho) and b4 i met my wife i never met anyone with a reason not too vote. i do hold on to the belief that my vote counts (last 2 pres elections has me questioning my belief), maybe its wishful thinkin but i keep thinking the stronger the race is represented in registered voters the better chances u have of changing laws and such. k will stop there , i feel a word ramble coming on

ps i did get her to vote in one election. only cause a good friend was running for alderman and helped persuade her, he didnt win btw lol. she didnt feel good about it tho and dropped it like a bad habbit the day after she voted.

and personally i think our votes count on state level, reps congressmen , govenors, and passing state laws. i have a feeling we dont do more than give our opinion on president and many of the federal laws.

(see ^ ramble lol)
id vote if the popular vote for president counted...theres a movement on now to do away with the electoral college and make popular what counts for president
i also vote in my tribal elections so i dont vote in us politics...its a sovereignty issue....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook