Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #9857
TurtleWoman
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
TurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond reputeTurtleWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
ME ME ME! PICK ME! lol
ya this summer, I just bought ma trailer. I got the kind u pull rather than the RV u drive cuz there was more "living" room w/o the drivers seat. Plus can pull it rather than pull ma truck. neways....
Has ne1 seen eyes lately???
Swing by and get me, I'd love to see my ol friend Ginger... Can we have one of the wild partays like in the old days with Eyes, firebear, and the gang?

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman
TurtleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook