Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 08:42 PM   #11
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TradJingle
I was there and I will admit, during an intertribal I did smell something out of the ordinary in the circle.
Quote:
they had people smoking joints at the circle, and drinking all kinds of alcohol.
It was called Hennessey Tobacco. Not weed, dope, crack or anything else you guyz are assuming. Just because you don't recognize a scent, dosen't mean it's drugs. I was singing with the host drum, and not 1 person was doing drugs, or drinking while singing. Now whatever happened after the powwow was over, I don't believe that is anyone's business but the singers'.
Quote:
The drums had all of the dancers confused about the songs they were dancing to. they called grass, and gave them a fancy shawl, called fancy shawl, and gave them more of a duck & dive song.
I'm sorry that you feel this way, perhaps our head singers judgment was compromized by the drugs he was taking.
Also, I request on how you may have confused a Women's Fancy song composed for Women's Fancy, with a Duck-n-Dive Song. It must have been the speakers, right? Or do you even know the difference?