Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #12
MayChe
Minglin' N Jinglin'

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthernwaterbird
It was called Hennessey Tobacco. Not weed, dope, crack or anything else you guyz are assuming. Just because you don't recognize a scent, dosen't mean it's drugs. I was singing with the host drum, and not 1 person was doing drugs, or drinking while singing. Now whatever happened after the powwow was over, I don't believe that is anyone's business but the singers'.

I'm sorry that you feel this way, perhaps our head singers judgment was compromized by the drugs he was taking.
Also, I request on how you may have confused a Women's Fancy song composed for Women's Fancy, with a Duck-n-Dive Song. It must have been the speakers, right? Or do you even know the difference?
I wasn't implying that it was drugs, I just never smelled anything like that before.