Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #32
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
tipi's post from the yahoo group...
"But the person who made the remarks about my book as been very after me on another site for just stating some opinions and observations about Native life I have been involved with in the past and sometimes now. Their problem is that I am white and have experiences they do not have. I am just racking it up as an immature person who does not care for any "hobbyist or white person who has any knowledge of Indian material", as they have stated many times on that site. Why then they post on here with all of us...."hobbyist" is beyond me. I am sorry for the loss of knowledgeable impute they might place on here because of their nearsightedness. It is not my intention to get personal with anyone on here or on the Powwows.com site. We have all run into this problem in life and it is not needed here.

I love the information, the diverse group, photos, the personal quarks, and feeling of safety knowing you can give an opinion or throw out an idea and not be put down by others. This is not the way on some other groups."

lmao Tipis ..." Their problem is that I am white and have experiences they do not have." and we are indian and you will never be and you wont ever have the real indian experience you do seem to have a huge problem telling the truth too dont you?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook