Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:02 PM   #33
hywalker
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
"Their problem is that I am white and have experiences they do not have. I am just racking it up as an immature person who does not care for any hobbyist or white person who has any knowledge of Indian material"

Now thats funny. if thats another jab at kiowakat then u really havent done your homework. Her father who we'll call Paul C. is white and held in a high regaurd towards his knowledge of southern plains. there are many if not most in the siminar group that kk thinks very highly of because of their knowledge. Of course the ppl i reffer to wouldn't be silly enough to come into a mainly ndn site and spout the things u have either. If your looking for respect , you should try respecting the real ndn's for a change. and why does someone not agreeing with you make them less knowledgable? lol