View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:04 PM   #34
tipis
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tipis is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, you have proved me out again that your posts are not constructive and rather repetitive. You have to keep going back to dig up material to say the samething over and over. Get over it. So you maybe an Indian, or what ever you say you are? You still are very negative and do not add anything to posts on this site. The fact that you attack someone on a personal level shows you for what you are....basically uninformed. We can go on like this for a long time in your petty bantering about putting down others for the knowledge or opinions they have. I do not know you nor do you know me. We only meet on this web site. But you have shown yourself for what you are and as others can read. Unless you do have some constructive information to give, these attacks of yours only disrupt the group and this site. Therefore...I do not need to bring myself down to your imature level to respond further. I will keep giving my opinion or answer questions as needed or I have the experience to do.

And Hywalker, you do not have the entire quote or information. Miss Kat attacked me personally on anther group without me saying anthing about her nor did I include or alude to her in anyway. She just jumped in and started making acusations that were totally unfounded as she found out from the others on that group. If you had been written about as she did me you would have said a more. I was very reserved in what I said and what you see out of context.

Last edited by tipis; 04-09-2006 at 10:13 PM..
tipis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook