Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #42
hywalker
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis

And Hywalker, you do not have the entire quote or information. Miss Kat attacked me personally on anther group without me saying anthing about her nor did I include or alude to her in anyway. She just jumped in and started making acusations that were totally unfounded as she found out from the others on that group. If you had been written about as she did me you would have said a more. I was very reserved in what I said and what you see out of context.

actually i am very well up on this whole matter, she called you on bogus info you were saying about kiowa's feathering a drum. Being she's Kiowa and traditional, and highly knowledgeable on her tribal customs, traditions, and traditional craftwork, i'll take her word on it, that and the fact that other Kiowa's also voiced their opinion on the subject, but its funny how kk is the only one u decide to go so far as to slander kk on the fact of when she joined your lil group compared to when the contest on pw.com was over (contest ended end of nov '05 or first cpl days of dec '05 , can check exact on that if u like. and she joined your lil group late february and can give you to the minute on the acceptance email she recieved from you on that if u like too.)
And I wont even go into the whole feather law thread the next altercation happened. then u gotta take it to the siminar group and start whining there after u attack frank over his website. and even now u are replying to p.i.s. and whining on how u are being attacked. and to keep ones facts straight, kk has not copied a quote into here at all, tho there were quotes from it copied. I would bet if you stop trying to drag kk's name thru the mud u wouldnt have her on your you know what.

Oh and the reason i know so much is she's my wife and i've never hid that fact ergo the kiowakat's #1 fan and the kiowa captive in tribal affiliation

oops correction, she has now copied a quote