Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:21 PM   #44
sokoki_wolf
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis
Well, you have proved me out again that your posts are not constructive and rather repetitive. You have to keep going back to dig up material to say the samething over and over. Get over it. So you maybe an Indian, or what ever you say you are? You still are very negative and do not add anything to posts on this site. The fact that you attack someone on a personal level shows you for what you are....basically uninformed. We can go on like this for a long time in your petty bantering about putting down others for the knowledge or opinions they have. I do not know you nor do you know me. We only meet on this web site. But you have shown yourself for what you are and as others can read. Unless you do have some constructive information to give, these attacks of yours only disrupt the group and this site. Therefore...I do not need to bring myself down to your imature level to respond further. I will keep giving my opinion or answer questions as needed or I have the experience to do.

And Hywalker, you do not have the entire quote or information. Miss Kat attacked me personally on anther group without me saying anthing about her nor did I include or alude to her in anyway. She just jumped in and started making acusations that were totally unfounded as she found out from the others on that group. If you had been written about as she did me you would have said a more. I was very reserved in what I said and what you see out of context.
lmao whats bothering you is your "knowledge" is WRONG and you cant deal with being wrong...and youre dillusionsal too Tipis...you are the one who initiates attacks on anyone who dares to criticize youre wrong info that you post...shall i start copying all of your name calling and attacks? and wheres that supreme court info you claim to have???? you make these grandiouse statements to try and impress ever one but when youre called on it you dont seem to back up a word you say...i read your post on the plaisn site...and in your twisted words attacked KK yet again...then you whine and cry to boost your ego...get real...youre not indian,you never will be....youve been filled with alot of misinformation...and youre a culture vulture.period....youre exploiting everyone on this site who posts and shares for the right reasons...and all youre doing is poaching info for your book....what about your attack on this htrea to tradjingle? who are YOU to say a damn word to anyone whos a REAL indian? just because youve been to powwows doesnt mean you know anything...oh wait perhaps you do about hobbiest powwows....u ever danced in competition at a real powwow? no cuz they dont let wannas dance in competition at real powwows...i think thats your biggest problem besides being a self righteous hypocrite...youre plain jealous that you arent indian...and you cant go to ceremonies or have feathers (legally) or dance competition...you wont ever have that experience of truly being indian,only a fake and thats how you come across 24-7...so again if you dont want to be challenegd about your wrong posts then dont post...thats easy

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-09-2006 at 10:30 PM..
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook