Thread: chamber's farm
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:58 PM   #49
White Powwow Dancer
Biboon omaa

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
WPD tipis has attacked Kk numerous times and others for simply saying what shes saying is wrong...then her ego is shattered and she decides it needs boosting so she slams ppl if the challenge her info....i found reference to me on a site i dont even go to and have never posted at until today when i read her post there...lol she called me a boob here and at the other site for asking what tribe oklahoma was cuz she listed it as her tribal affiliation....i copied her words on a post above go back and read it,you'll see whats what...what the deal is tipis is self promoting and cant deal with the fatc shes not indian and that she doesnt know more than real ndn ppl do...shes a self proclaimed master and knowledge god....when shes confronted about her mis information she then attacks but never backs up what she says so thats the deal and if she keeps posting shes gonna keep getting confronted about it....
OK sokoki_wolf I will keep watching this thread.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook