View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #2
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
For some reason the following are on the top 5 lists of tribes nonIndians wan-na-be?

Cherokee
Apache
Lakota
Blackfoot
and Yaqui

Even actors/actresses wan-na-be these tribes too and often list them on their bios.

I once met this rich white lady that REALLY was. . . "searching."

She told me that she was an Indian and her tribe was. . . Well. It was a tribe that. Well, a tribe that has a foot in it's title.

I said, "OH, your a HOTFOOT Indian!"

She said, "Yes! That's it!"

Last edited by WhoMe; 04-18-2006 at 11:37 AM..
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook