View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:08 PM   #3
Emmy
Flat E!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Emmy has a reputation beyond repute
Emmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad
I've noticed a lot lately that many people are claiming to be Cherokee/Blackfoot. I know that the Blackfeet Tribe of Montana is relatively small so how are all these people a mixture of Cherokee and Blackfoot? Granted, most of these are of the...how do you say...well, we'll just say "out there" persuasion.

Has anyone else noticed this?
because somewhere some1 read that a lost tribe down south was blackfoot. i hear it alot when ever some tells me they r black foot i ask them: apakuni, siksika, or kainai? they end up sayin the one from down there and i say none of them. then they get mad and walk away.

~Flat Beat~
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook