View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 06:00 PM   #20
NCheyGirl21

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond reputeNCheyGirl21 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singerdad
I've noticed a lot lately that many people are claiming to be Cherokee/Blackfoot. I know that the Blackfeet Tribe of Montana is relatively small so how are all these people a mixture of Cherokee and Blackfoot? Granted, most of these are of the...how do you say...well, we'll just say "out there" persuasion.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I've noticed that alot with the Cherokee tribe. I think its unreasonable how many people claim to be cherokee when they do not even look native. I think its just wrong.
NCheyGirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook