View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #6
billyjoejimbob
Fat Singer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i got the chicken dance special ffrom GON 2 years ago.

i was very disappointed.

all it was was grass dancers with chicken outfits on. especially the person who won. but his grass dancing video on next to his chicken dance video and they are exact. i thought that was a rip off.

its messed up, anything for money.

you become a respected dancer in your style and yoou switch the the newest style just to compete because there may not be as many dancers in that new style.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook