View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 04:44 PM   #7
TWDBear
Pow Wow Committee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond reputeTWDBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecoyote
Swift Horse,
I am asking $1500.00 for Tipi cover, Liners, Canvas floor, stakes and pins. A high price but the tipi is worth it. It's still in pristine condition and if you look around, a tipi of similar size and outfit will cost around $3000.00.-- and it won't be a Blue Star. Blue Star was the Cadillac of Tipis in its day. I don't even know if they are in business any more. They were in Missoula Montana but I cannot find them on the internet. Either they don't do the interent (they were a very traditional people) or they went out of business when the old man died. The floor weighs as much as all the rest and I am located in Southern California.
White Coyote
Sounds like a pretty good deal.

I hope it sells for you.

Tim

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

TWDBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook