View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #14
iolana1
Olathe-Tehya-Nituna-Ayita

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
iolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond reputeiolana1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Here is a picture that someone posted a while ago on the graduation cap that they beaded for their sister. She posted it on powwows.com in the gallery under beadwork. Hope this helps you all out, good luck and would like to see a pict when you are done. Also if he/she's an honors grad, student council, ect. put ribbonwork on their honors drops if they get one. A friend of mine did that and it looked awsome.

Here's the link:
http://www.powwows.com/galleries/sho...cap&perpage=12