View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 07:48 PM   #155
Smokin' Ace
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbee_warrior
the powwow was def good times. it was really a good weekend for me!!!! great dancing, great singing and great food! i'm the guy who spoke during the honoring for the earl, marty, bo, sandon and john stickboy friday night that my fraternity - phi sigma nu - held. i'd like to thank the powwow committee again for allowing us to do that. we wanted to do it in the right way and i must say those ribbon shirts were HOTT!!!! i think i'm gonna have to put an order in for myself.

i'm also engaged. ray announced it over the mic right after dinner break on saturday. so if ya'll were wondering who he was talking about.........it's ME!!!!!!!!
Hey I have those pics too - will send to you tomorrow - they came out magnificant!!!! Congrats again - and thanks for eating my cheese rice!!! WAhhhhhhh....

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook