View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 08:52 PM   #157
Jibby™
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaterlum
I am glad that you and the girls had a good time. Hopefully you will come back down next year, and bring some more friends and family with you. Appreciate the compliment on Food, my family loves feeding people any chance they get.
Oh were you the cat who asked if we had eaten enough? Dang, I was hopin' our swole bellies would be proof enough. It was hilarious when we first got to the powwow I ordered a "collered greens" sandwich and told someone about it from around that way and she was all "dang, i ain't never heard it said like that before!"

WhoMe, *PEEKABOO!* you crazy assed Indun. You and I seriously need to sit down and collaborate on a book! I have not laughed like that since forever. Us gals were talkin' on the way home about the top ten things you'd only hear at Lumbee Powwow - I'll have to PM you the list.

Me n my gals (or Pocahotties haha) were apprehensive about driving so far for one weekend, but dang we're already in the works planning the next one. My gals wanted to thank all of you for being so kind and showing us northern babes some luff. We're def coming back.