View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 08:22 PM   #29
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
ignorant Indian Eminem
Dang Whome he called you Eminem. LoL.

So let's note what we have accomplished today. We have continued an argument that has been taking place since the actual birth of this dance. Now another story of the gourd dance, from the Comanche side(and not necessarily just the Comanches), is that it is a combination of the Sun Dance, Ghost Dance, and the Animal dances. But I am not speaking on behalf of the Comanche Nation, just from what little knowledge that has been shared with me. Forgive me all who are more knowledgable and more qualified to speak that are viewing this thread.

Last edited by suthernwaterbird; 05-12-2006 at 07:25 PM..
suthernwaterbird is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook